Terms & Conditions
If you continue to browse or use this website or our Service, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you may not use our website or Service.General
- Equotix reserves the rights to make amendments to the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
- Logic Message is a service by Equotix for sending SMSes. As such, Equotix is only a service provider.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Singapore.
- You agree that Equotix may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms & Conditions, by email, regular mail, or postings on the website.
- Accounts inactive (without login or transaction) for more than 180 days will have their funds expired.
- Accounts that do not have a verified mobile number for more than 14 days will be deleted.
- Equotix has all rights to suspend any accounts that are deemed to be sending unsolicited or harassing messages or for any other reasons without prior notice.
- The listed prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment thereof. You agree to pay for any taxes that might be applicable to you and payments you make to us.
- Accounts inactive (without login or transaction) for more than 180 days will have their credits expired.
- Unused Plan Subscription Credits will expire monthly and cannot be brought forward to the next month.
- Credits / Plan Subscription Credits are non-refundable.
- The Service should not be used to send unsolicited or harassing messages.
- The Service should not be used to bypass legitimate identification system or impose any other third parties.
- The Service should not be used in any manner that may subject Equotix or any third party to liability, damages or danger.
- The Service should only be used to send messages to recipients that expect your message.
- You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes and that you are responsible for your use of and communications and content you post via the Service.
- Equotix does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website or any sub domains for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time, our website may also include link(s) to other websites. These link(s) are provided for your convenience. The links do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Equotix is not responsible for the incorrect use of the Service.
- YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT EQUOTIX SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT EQUOTIX IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONTENT OR CONDUCT OF ANY OTHER PARTY OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANOTHER'S RIGHTS, INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT EQUOTIX IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT SENT USING THE COMMUNICATION SERVICES AND/OR INCLUDED IN THIS SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
- EQUOTIX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS.
- THE LIMITATIONS ON EQUOTIX'S LIABILITY TO YOU ABOVE SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT EQUOTIX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the fields that are not compulsory.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be applicable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as possible as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are against unsolicited messages or harassing messages. If you would like to report an account abusing our service, please reach out to us through our contact form.